Enhance your employability
Benefit from a supportive and informal learning environment that’ll enable you to achieve a qualification and develop your skills and abilities to progress on to further education or work.
Get hands on experience and access to jobs
You’ll develop your employability skills and undertake a hands-on work placement and training with a local employer and have access to real job opportunities.
Our mentoring and specialist support services will help you overcome challenges that are preventing you from finding a job.
Learn new skills and gain confidence whilst trying out various creative activities.
Explore the world of work
Find out what it is like to work and see how different companies operate.
Create a brighter future
Learn to believe in yourself and achieve your education or employment goals.
- Highfields Community Association: YES Media, 22 September 2020 8:00 am
- Richmond Fellowship: Self-Compassion, 23 September 2020 3:30 pm
- Highfields Community Association: YES Media, 24 September 2020 8:00 am
- Leicestershire Cares: Get Stuff Done, 24 September 2020 12:30 pm
- Soft Touch Arts: Get Creative, 25 September 2020 1:00 pm