What’s available to me?
Benefit from a positive and interactive learning environment where additional support is available to help you achieve your goals with TwentyTwenty and their Engage and Journey to work programmes.
Choose the right programme for you:
This 10 week course will help you to:
- Build your self confidence
- Learn to deal with difficult situations
- Try new things and meet new people
- Make positive choices about what to do next
Journey to work (J2W)
J2W is a 6 month programme which will help you to:
- Get real work experience and gain vital skills
- Meet local employers and learn about great job opportunities
- Move on to get a good job, or apprenticeship, or study at college
- Gain qualifications in Maths, English and ICT
What support will I receive?
A personal coach will provide you with support every step of the way in a positive environment with TwentyTwenty’s award-winning mentoring scheme.
When can I get started?
TwentyTwenty run their programmes throughout the year. Check out our calendar to find out when the next Engage and J2W course start.
To find out more information or the apply, can contact TwentyTwenty directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 261 9790
- Leicestershire Cares: Get Stuff Done, 28 October 2020 12:30 pm
- Highfields Community Association: YES Media, 29 October 2020 10:30 am
- Soft Touch Arts: Get Creative, 30 October 2020 1:00 pm
- Highfields Community Association: YES Media, 3 November 2020 10:30 am
- Leicestershire Cares: Get Stuff Done, 4 November 2020 12:30 pm