Whilst learning at BYCS, you will receive support with job search, application and interview skills. We can also help you to address any language or cultural barriers you may have.
What’s available to me?
Benefit from a supportive and informal learning environment that’ll enable you to achieve a qualification and develop your skills and abilities to progress on to further education or work.
A range of qualifications
- Functional Skills Level 1 and 2 in Maths, English and ICT
- GCSEs in English and Maths
- Vocational Level 2 qualifications in food safety, health and safety, first aid and principles of manual handling
BYCS can also find you a suitable volunteering placement to develop your skills, boost your confidence and enhance your CV.
BYCS also provide career advice to YES Project participants, given by a qualified careers guidance counselor. Appointments are available on Friday 2pm-4.30pm. Talk to your keyworker if you’re interested in accessing this service.
When can I get started?
To find out more or apply contact Ebrahim by email email@example.com or call 0116 275 5855
Upcoming Prince’s Trust programmes are advertised on our events calendar.
- Career Advice, 15 November 2019 12:00 pm, BYCS, LE2 1BF
- Get Creative, 15 November 2019 1:00 pm, Soft Touch Arts, LE1 6TF
- Get Stuff Done, 20 November 2019 12:00 pm, Leicestershire Cares, LE1 6WT
- Get Creative, 22 November 2019 1:00 pm, Soft Touch Arts, LE1 6TF
- Career Advice, 22 November 2019 2:00 pm, BYCS, LE2 1BF
Bangledesh Youth & Cultural Shomiti (BYCS) is a community learning provider that promotes fairness, equality, personal development and progression for its learners in a culturally sensitive and supportive environment.Visit the site