The ‘Get Into’ programme
The Prince’s Trust ‘Get Into’ programme can help you to gain hands on experience and get access to jobs. ‘Get Into’ can equip you with the skills, training and confidence that you need to secure a job within different sectors.
What is it?
The ‘Get Into’ programme runs from 2-6 weeks and helps you to develop your employability skills, by undertaking hands-on work experience, alongside sector specific training and possible qualifications with a local employer. The programme includes training to improve your teamwork, reliability and communication skills.
If you’re attending the ‘Get Into’ programme, travel expenses will be reimbursed and it won’t affect any Job Centre benefits that you may be on.
The ‘Get Started’ programme
The Prince’s Trust Get Started programme is a week long programme where you can meet new people, learn new skills, gain confidence and have fun. Get Started programmes are free and a great opportunity to learn something new.
When can I get started?
To find out more or to apply please email email@example.com or call 01162 550 400
Upcoming Prince’s Trust programmes are advertised on our events calendar.
- Get Creative, 18 October 2019 1:00 pm, Soft Touch Arts, LE1 6TF
- Career Advice, 18 October 2019 2:00 pm, BYCS, LE2 1BF
- Get Stuff Done, 23 October 2019 10:00 am, Leicestershire Cares, LE1 6WT
- Get Creative, 25 October 2019 12:00 pm, Soft Touch Arts, LE1 6TF
- Career Advice, 25 October 2019 2:00 pm, BYCS, LE2 1BF