If you need support or help outside our working hours, the following helplines and listening services are available.
- For urgent medical advice you can call NHS 111
- Samaritans – To talk about anything that is upsetting you.
24 hours a day, 365 days of a year. Call 116 123 (free from any phone) or email email@example.com
- SANEline – If you’re experiencing a mental health problem and need emotional support. 4.30pm-10.30pm, every day on 0300 304 7000
- YoungMinds – Text the YoungMinds Crisis Messenger for free 24/7 support if you are experiencing a mental health crisis. Text YM to 85258, all texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experience clinical supervisors.
- Kooth – Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people.
12pm-10pm Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm Saturday-Sunday. Counselors are available online during these times for support.