To be able to access our service, there are a few criteria that young people need to meet.
- Be between the ages of 15 – 24
- Live in Leicester or the Leicestershire county
- Not be in work, education or training
- Face additional barriers to finding work
These barriers could include issues such as:
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Language and cultural barriers
- Mental health issues
- Substance abuse
- Leaving care or in care
- Previous offenders
If you require others types of support such as childcare, travel costs or other financial support, we can work with you to overcome the barriers you may face, allowing you to access and stay involved with the YES Project.