We’re a catalyst when it comes to changing young people’s lives, and we recently held our first online webinar to showcase why. Held in September 2020, our event showcased the project’s successes so far and the provision we, alongside our delivery partners, can offer young adults in this new normal. We help young individuals reroute their future by providing them with new pathways that help them unlock their full potential. By doing this, we’re helping these individuals choose a new route to go down, one they perhaps did not know was an option before.
The main webinar event lasted just over an hour and covered the key areas of the project:
- Background of the lead organisation – Voluntary Action LeicesterShire
- The model of delivery and the three stage process of support, how we are adapting to COVID-19 restrictions
- Data on our achievements and demographics from 2016 – present
- Information from each of our delivery partners and the activities on offer to young people
- Our referral and triage process
- Our engagement offer
- Information on our sister project “The GREAT project”
- Round up from the comments box.
You can download the full webinar write up, including links to videos and websites, here.
Alternatively, you can watch the webinar below.