What’s available to me?
The Bridge East Midlands provides intensive one-to-one support to young people on the YES Project.
The Bridge supports YES Participants facing a range of issues such as:
- Preventing or relieving your homelessness
- Coping with mental health issues including anxiety and confidence etc.
- Accessing specialist mental health services
- Managing substance misuse issues
- If you are leaving care or are in care
- If you have an offending history
If you require any other types of support such as childcare, travel costs or other financial support then please let us know. We will do our best to support you to overcome any barriers you may face to accessing or staying involved with the YES Project.
The Bridge East Midlands provides one-to-one intensive support including:
- Finding and accessing suitable accommodation and preventing homelessness
- Mediating between you and your family
- Helping you to research employment, education, training opportunities
- Referring you to and supporting you in accessing specialist statutory services
- Accompanying you to appointments
- Working with you to build your confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
When can I get started?
To find out more or to access support contact Vickee or call 07717 847118 or Kerry 07917 185836
About The Bridge
The Bridge East Midlands is a charity that provides one-to-one intensive support to help young people build confidence, self-esteem and to improve health and wellbeing.Visit the site